SWIFT-19 Reusable Antiviral Cotton Barrier Mask - White
• Antiviral treatment self-sanitizing
• Built-in Spunbond Polypropylene filtration layers
• Aluminum nose-wire to reduce fogging
• Adjustable elasticated ear loops
• Certs: ISO18184:2019 / NSAI SWIFT19:2020
• Manufactured in Ireland
• Pricing on large orders and branding, please contact us at email@example.com
About this item:
The SWIFT-19 Antiviral mask has a ViralOff Polygiene Technology consists of applying an antiviral treatment (silver chloride) on the outer layer of textiles and other products (such as masks and gloves) to reduce viruses by 99% within 2 hours. It conforms to ISO18184:2019 and is proved efficient in laboratories against Influenza A (H1N1 & H3N2), Coronavirus/Covid-19 (SARS-CoV-2), and Hepatitis.
As the treatment kills the viruses, you do not need to wash the mask after each use, only when it is necessary (dirty). Therefore, it is eco-friendly as it reduces water and energy consumptions. However, after 20 washes, its effectiveness will begin to reduce.
• Available from stock
• Minimum order quantity: 100 pieces
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.